Tuesday 10 March 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #71

Here's another sketch challenge hosted by Sharon Harnist from Paper Perfections. It's a sweet simple sketch and leaves lots of room for creativity. I've turned the sketch on it's side, as it worked better with the stamped image I chose.

So here is my card; I've used Sassy Stems, a really cute set that is sadly retiring. It has three elegant flower images and is a great stamp to have in your stash, which is where mine will be staying.
I've also used some of the lovely In-Colours - Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi teamed up with the Afternoon Tea DP. The base card has been stamped with En Fancais BG stamp.
The image is coloured in with the ink pads and aqua painter. I've prettied up the card by using some of the goodies in the Pretties Kit - a hat pin with some pearl - and fed that thru the striped Soft Sky ribbon.
I haven't used a sentiment on this card, as it's nice to have a blank card to use every now and then.


Products Used:
Stamps: En Fancais BG, Sassy Stems
Cardstock: Sky Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Soft Sky
Accessories: Striped Soft Sky ribbon, Pretties Kit,



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely elegant card. Love the detail of the pearls and the En Francais background. I'm going to miss that stamp set, it was one of my favourites for a long time.
Hope you're doing well, love all the photos of your family on your other blog.
Take care
Lee-Anne :)

Jen said...

awesome Chan......love the vintage look:)

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful stick pin -- Great job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Chantelle. Love the pretties!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...