Tuesday 17 March 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenges

Seems I'm a little late for the latest Magnolia Down Under Challenge but I thought I'd show you anyway and hopefully I can join in on time for the next one. These are the cutest little girl stamps and I really enjoyed colouring her in.

The challenge was to include five different coloured ribbons. I just LOVE ribbon, so I really enjoyed making this card.
I've started off with a base card in Whisper White, layered my ribbons at the bottom of my card and then added a piece of Sage Shadow. I've used the BG stamp Tres' Chic to this.
I stamped the image onto Watercolour paper, coloured in with marker pens and aqua painter, then cut out and mounted onto the card. I've finished it off with a rub-on sentiment and two blue brads.

Products used:
Stamps: Magnolia, Tres Chic BG
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Watercolour paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Ribbon (assorted), Marker pens, aqua painter, brads, rubbon


Stamped image © Magnolia Stamps

8 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW what a pity you were late, but you know how the saying goes better late than never? I just LOVE this card, it's breath taking, Your colouring is amazing and the card it just gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge.
Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

WOW Chan, she is just adorable! I LURVE how you layered up the ribbons for something for her to sit on! Very cute! Love Keesh x

Jen said...

That's too cute, the colors are great, just an awesome card! TFS.
Hope your weekend was as awesome as your card:)

Deborah said...

Great card. I looooooove Magnolia's. You did great with her. Looking forward to seeing more Tilda's here. :)

Bruce and Sarah said...

Those stamps are just gorgeous! I have finally finished my little album I was working on for Bruce's Oma, who left yesterday, so hope to have a dabble with the flowers in the next few days/next week. Can't wait!!

Stacey Schafer said...

so darling!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is just gorgeous love the colours!

amymom24 said...

This is ADORABLE! So gorgeous!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...