Thursday 26 February 2009

Jewelry Colour Inspiration Challenge

The colour challenge for this week at Stacey's Stampin' Stage was inspired by this peice of of jewelry. It's such a pretty little pendant for a necklace and I love it alot. The colours are: Briliant Blue, Kiwi Kiss (i've used Old Olive), Lovely Lilac and Whisper White.; not colours I would normally use, so that's why I had to have a go.

I have once again gone with a very simple design and started off with a white base card. I've scored a single line at the top and bottom of card and added some paper piercing. Next I've added some Olive and Lilac cardstock and used the paisley stamp from Petals & Paisley for the Olive cardstock. I've also glued some small pearls to the paisley print! The wonderful sentiment is from Warm Words. And the flower is from Winter Retreat DP and Diecut Stickers which I received from Stacey a few weeks ago as blog candy. It was the perfect flower for this card. I added a Brilliant Blue button and some twine to the centre of the flower.





3 comments:

aimee said...

hello! you're getting quite a following is see! good on ya :) i like the card too :) xx

Stacey Schafer said...

Awesome! I noticed right away that you used your blog candy on your card:) This is simply beautiful, Chantelle...as always! Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #25!

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card! I love how you put the pearls in the paisley.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...