Thursday 26 June 2008

Mass production with Designer papers

I promised you more cards using the 'Unforgettable' stamp set. Well, I've done just that, though the frogs are no where to be seen!!

With these cards, I'm showing how easy it is to mass produce your cards using Designer paper from Stampin' Up, single image stamps and smaller stamps to make your own background paper.
* Each card is the same design.
* Divided into three sections, each card has three different patterned papers.
* The bottom and second strips of paper are Designer Papers, co-ordinating from the same pack.
* The Designer papers are double-sided, so I've picked a pattern that I like, then simply turn it over to get another pattern.
* The top strip is Whisper White with an image stamped over to make it your own patterned paper.
* I've used the dragonfly and snail image from the 'Unforgettable' stamp set. These are simple little images which can be coloured in and then matted onto circle or square cardstock.
* Cards have been finished off with ribbon and a sentiment

Using this method, you are able to produce simple but effective cards; and it's very easy to mass produce. The Designer paper packs from Stampin'Up make is easy to co-ordinate all your colours. And it's amazing how you can put so many different patterns together. I wouldn't normally make cards using so many patterns, but this was a fun project to do and even more pleasing when you see how many cards you can come up with in a short amount of time.


Designer Paper Fall Flowers, flower stamp on top strip is from Polka Dots & Petals.
Designer Paper Berry Bliss, circle stamp on top strip is from Pick a Petal. The circle on which the dragon fly is stamped, has been clear embossed.
Designer Paper Spring Break, stamp on top strip is from Polka Dots & Petals. The snail has Dimensional Magic on it.
Designer Paper Loves Me (previous catalogue), stamp on top strip is from Polka Dots & Petals. On the square cardstock with snail image, I've used the Heat & Stick powder with glitter.

All the sentiments are from So Many Sayings (hostess set)

All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2008

I hope I've inspired you all and given you some simple idea's on how easy it is to mass produce your cards, especially with the Designer paper and a few stamps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute Chan. I have fallen in love with DS paper too, and seem to have to use it on everything! Great way to whip up some cards :) Enjoy your weekend. :love Keesh x

Design With Ink said...

I love these cards. They are SO CUTE! I might have to try some of these too...you did such a good job. I love them!

Leigh said...

I love these cards Chantelle.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...