Thursday 19 June 2008

Javabellas!!

A non-Stampin'Up image card for today!! I have a few Bella stamps which are such fun to work with. This is a new one which hadn't seen ink yet, so for a change, I decided to make up a card with it.
The image has been stamped in Stazon Black and I've used ink pads and aqua painter to colour in. I've also paper pieced the pink dress (bit hard to see in photo)
Colour of cardstock, which is Stampin'Up: Sky Blue, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegrante & Whisper White. The Guava cardstock has been run thru my Cuttlebug with the Paisley embossing folder.
Card has been completed with bling brads, photo corner punch and 'cherish' sentiment!
A fun card to send to a friend!!!


All images ©Stamping Bella 2008

1 comment:

HH said...

That is a very cute card and I could do with one of those drinks...lol.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...