Wednesday 2 April 2008

Tyson!!

Tyson and Liam had my camera this morning and were having fun taking pictures of each other. Here's a funny one of Tyson!!

I have made a watermark to post with my pictures. Still trying to figure out a few things but I'm getting there. It's very time consuming. I'm using Paint for now. For now, the text is in black til I figure out how to get it in white, without the background showing!! Any tips are welcome as I'm still learning. (for those that don't know what a watermark is for: It's a digital mark customized by the author and prevents people being able to copy pictures without acknowledging the owner. So if they were to copy the picture somewhere, your name would still be on there)

1 comment:

Jen said...

How cheeky's that picture, up to no good i reckon:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...