Saturday 5 April 2008

Scallop Punch treat bag

I found another great tutorial, this time for a little treat bag using the SU scallop. So after giving it a try, here is my attempt. Not quite as perfect at Karen's, but you get the idea. I have also used a different scallop punch (my SU one has been ordered and on it's way soon) Apart from that, the rest is much the same, just using different colours. Here is the link to the tutorial on Karen's blog: http://luvtostamp.blogspot.com/2008/04/scallop-punch-treat-bag-tutorial.html
While you are there, have a look at her work; it's beautiful!!

Recipe:
Stamp set: Bugs & Kisses
Cardstock: Tempting Turquiose, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Green Galore, Basic Black
Accessories: Circle punches (SU), Scallop punch (non SU), Brad, Ribbon

All stamped images Copyright Stampin'Up 2008


I think I'm going to make a few more of these little treat bags. Would be a great idea for kids parties and little gifts.

5 comments:

HH said...

How cute Chan! Is there anything you can't do????

Jen said...

Hi Chan, really cute and of course the colors are good together.
Is that the punch you bought of me!(the purple one) Just wondering because i can not use them without the punchaide in that brand as well. For me it is impossible and i just wondered how you did it if that was the punch!
Take care and have a nice weekend.

Chantelle said...

Yes Jen, it is the punch I bought off you. I just squish it really hard with my fingers - works well for me and not too difficult. But I'm sure the punch-aid would be alot easier!!

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Chantelle, You have done a great job of the little baskets. I am yet to make them but Karen has made the instructions really easy to follow. You will have even more fun when you get your scallop punch!! I love mine

Cheers, Jean

Debbie M said...

Hi - just had a lovelly stroll through your blog - you do beautiful work - will have to pop in again soon.

Debbie M

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...