Monday 21 April 2008

Post-it Note Holder

Some creative inspiration for this beautiful Monday. Over the weekend I got some wooden coasters, clips and Post-It notes to make up these holders. I think these would make really cute gifts!!

I've dressed up the coaster with some of the new Berry Bliss designer paper, sanded then sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa ink.

The little clip has been dressed up with the same DP, Close to Cocoa grosgrain ribbon and a flower from a SU punch with a brad to secure.



Recipe:
Cardstock: Berry Bliss DP, Purely Pomegranate card for flower punch outs.
Accessories: Coaster, Clip, Post-It note, Grosgrain ribbon, Pink brad, SU punch
This inspiration came from Angie at Chic-n-Scratch, a SU demo from the US. She has a blog full of great tutorials and idea's if you ever need inspiration, especially 3D items. So take a look:
This one will be on my display at my Catalogue Launch tonight, so I'm off to get set-up and organised!! Have a great day.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Chantelle,
gorgeous, i love it.
I agree she has a gorgeous web site with so many smashing ideas. xJJ

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HH said...

That's really nifty, Chan. I love that.
Good luck for tonight with your launch.
Have a great night!

Ryan and Erica Swarts said...

They are really cute Chantelle. Who would have thought that the simple post-it-notes could look so cute and nice! Have fun with the catalogue launch tonight!

Bruce and Sarah said...

What a great little gift idea!

Leigh said...

What a fabulous idea Chantelle. I love it. Good luck with your catalogue launch tonight.

Christina Marie said...

What a fantastic little gift idea! Hmmm... the end of the school year is coming up. Teacher's gifts perhaps?

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...