Sunday 2 December 2007

Psalm 21 & Psalm 139

Psalm 21:1+2
I will lift up my eyes to the hills- From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

A Psalm about our God of help to those who seek Him

Psalm 139:1-6
O Lord, You have searched me and known me,
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
and are aquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold O Lord, You know it all together.
You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.

A Psalm of God's perfect knowledge of man


Please pray for my dear friend Lisa and her family as they make a difficult journey. You can read here - http://www.nicknlisa-alwayssomething.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Bruce and Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing Chantelle. What a moving story - we'll definately be praying for them.
Love Sarah

Jen said...

How blessed we are to share the many words of Comfort from God's Word.
Thinking of you as well Chantelle as you feel sad for your friend Lisa and family so far away!
Take care and TFS.

HH said...

We are and we will!

Anonymous said...

Yes we have been praying for them and as jen said have been thinking of you aswell as you are close to them. See you soon,
Renae x

Deborah said...

That is a beautiful and comforting Psalm.

Thinking of your friends family and their little baby.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...