Tuesday 17 July 2007

Workshop samples

On Monday night I held a workshop, so I thought I'd share with you all, the two cards and scrapbook page that everyone made.
The first card uses Fishy Friends stamp set and I was inspired by a card from Makeesha, my good friend and fellow stamper. Check out her website linked at the left. I've used the Watercolour Wonder crayons to colour the images since SU have a promotion for July: spend $50.00 and getting 25% off a colour family of crayons. Everyone was very impressed with the crayons and how nicely they blended with the Blender Pen.

The second card uses the Simply Said stamp set and here I've demonstrated how to do a OSW. (one sheet wonder) By using the different flowers in the set, you can stamp up your own background paper. Colours used are Regal Rose, Certain Celery, Ballet Blue & Choc chip. I've made my own colour ribbon by colouring Regal Rose marker onto Vanilla Ribbon. Everyone loved this card and they could take home the left overs from the OSW.

For the third item, we completed an 8x8 scrapbook page. Here I've used some of the new stamps and papers from the Spring Mini Catalogue. The title has been stamped with Tidy Alphabet. The Rose Red cardstock has been stamped with the Petal Stampin' wheel. The DP is Petals & Paisleys which I know is going to be a favourite of mine.
All images Copyright Stampin'Up

5 comments:

HH said...

So very very clever Chantelle. I love all the cards you make. I had to laugh when you asked me about scrapping. Unfortunately I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I'm happy to look at everyone else's though.

Lisa R said...

I love the Fishy Friends stamp set! My friends think i am crazy so it is good to see someone else using it. I love your work.

Lisa

Jen said...

Beautiful workshop displays, i lovem Chantelle!
You are just soooooooooo crafty too!

Anonymous said...

Just killing time to my child goes back to sleep - found your blog - great ideas will add you to my favourites!! Love checking out others styles and work.
Carolyn R

Anonymous said...

Great night, i waz there! Chantelle very creative, trying to get lots of ideas myself so i can go for
it. Very socialble so can't wait for the next workshop!
Lots of love con from busso

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...