Wednesday 27 June 2007

More from Blossoms Abound

I just love this stamp set, so I've made another two cards. This time I've stamped the VersaMark stamp pad over the blossom and embossed with clear embossing powder. On one of the cards, I've highlighted it with glitter. I've used Sarah DP which I love so very much. Using the mat pack, I've done some faux stitching around one card and outlined with marker pen.
The word sentiments are from Warm Words and I've rounded off the edge of the cardstock with the circle punch, by feeding the cardstock thru the punch.




















Stamp sets: Script BG, Blossoms Abound, Warm words
Cardstock: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Vintage Violet, Sarah DP
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Vintage Violet, Certain Celetry
Accessories: Ribbon, Hodgepodge hardware, Paper piercing, Circle punch

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...