Monday 21 May 2007

The Bella's


I'm back after a wonderful two days spending time with family and friends, back in Armadale. The boys and I had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone again. Time always goes by very quickly when you're having fun. Thanks to all for your great company, nice chats and yummy food (thanks Craig). We surely did appreciate it. And thanks Makeesha for your Stampin' night; I certainly brought alot of new idea's back home with me. It was very inspirational.
To the stamping side of life; I've finally recieved my Bella stamps which I ordered from the US from Stamping Bella. I got three of these cool stamps and this is the first card I've made using the 'Cosmobella'.
I've stamped the image in Stazon black ink and coloured in using Watercolour pencils. Then matted onto Pretty in Pink cardstock and patterned paper by BasicGrey. The Elegant Eggplant cardstock has been run thru the Cuttlebug. The little tag is from 'Terrific Tag' set by SU and I've used the co-ordinating punch. It's been finished of with some brads and ribbon.
I was happy with the result and can't wait to make some more. I didn't get to keep this card as I made it for my sister-in-laws birthday and she loved it.
Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Cosmo Bella by Stamping Bella, Terrific Tag by Stampin'Up
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, Certain Celery,
Patterned paper by BasicGrey
Ink: Stazon, Certain Celery
Accessories: Brad, Ribbon, Water colour pencils.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love your card Chantelle and sure whoever received it would have loved it too!
Glad you had a great time and sorry i never saw you at Keesh's.
Can't wait to see what cards you'se made for me.
I still havent made mine for you guys but i promise you will get them.
When are you all off to Bali!
x me

Chantelle said...

It was a pity we didn't see you but we have made some nice cards for you. Bali is next week Friday and we can't wait.

Janice said...

Hey thanks for the comment - and i love your cards. i do a bit of scrapbooking myself.
your boys are really cute! are they identical? they kinda look it.

renae said...

Hi, i love that stamp, just perfect for girlie cards!!
We enjoyed spending some time with you too - you are welcome anytime!
C u all on Sat xo

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...