Sunday 27 May 2007

Another one sheet wonder...






A little while ago, I did a post on 'one sheet wonders'. Well today I'm posting another. They are so much fun and really inspiring, when making a bunch of cards.
So I've stamped up an A4 sheet of Whisper White cardstock from SU. I chose the Seeing Spots stamp set and four colours - Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, Choc Chip and Creamy Caramel. It's like creating your own sheet of patterned paper.
From there, I've chosen a few other stamp sets to create these four cards. Some of the cardstock has been run thru the Cuttlebug and I've even used a Bella Stamp on one card. For any information, please ask me and I will be happy to share.
Some image Stampin'Up (Copyright 2007)
Stamping Bella (Copyright 2007)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nice cards Chantelle,
you chosen a great set and also love the colours.
Have a ncie week.....and i am sure you are counting down the days.....

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...