Friday 13 April 2007

More cards with the Cuttlebug

I made this card today for a friends birthday. I've used the 'Delight in Life' stamp set from the Sellabrations promotion. Haven't used it much so thought I'd have a play. I think it really goes well with the Swirl embossing folder from the Cuttlebug. I've used Watercolour crayons for the flower and sprinkled the centre of the flower with glitter; cut it out and mounted onto the scallop oval.

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 1990-2007
Stamp Set: Delight in Life
Cardstock: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Gingam ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch (Carl), Cuttlebug, Paper Piercing


I made this card a few days ago after purchasing this patterned paper from 'Around the Block'. I thought it matched in nicely with the 'Bloom Dots' embossing folder. I must say, I'm very happy about getting the Cuttlebug. It's so much fun to use!!

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 1990-2007
Stamp set: Sweet Spot, Lexicon of Love
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, Bordering Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Hodgepodge, Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I love all of your new cards....they look so pretty. I really like what you did with the cupcake from the birthday best set. It looks really cool!! I must apologise for not emailing you about the bella's. I promise to do that tomorrow, it's been a busy week :)

Lee-Anne

PSS said...

LOVE all your cards....and the cuttlebug is terrific. You're right, it does add a "special touch" to the cardstock. Now if I could only justify buying one....

Jen said...

Love your cards Chantelle, they are really gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...