Saturday 18 November 2006

Stampin'Up cards

ON THE SPOT AND SWEET SPOT (copyright Stampin'Up 2006)
LOOKS LIKE SPRING (copyright Stampin'Up 2006)

Hello again, I had my first workshop last night and it was very sucessful. It was good to stand up to the challenge of a 'hands on' workshop. Had a few nerves but it all went well. Everyone loved the cards, so I thought I would share some of them with you!!

Both cards have been made with Stamp sets from the Mini Catalogue. The first one being, On the Spot and Sweet Spot using Ruby Red and Choclate Chip colours. The second one, Looks like Spring with the co-ordinating punch in Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue and Old Olive colours. I used some ribbon and some of the Hodgepodge Hardware to embellish.

1 comment:

katie lauren said...

Hi Chantelle, love the cards! My cards look a bit pathetic now haha...anyway looks like you are having fun then & the workshop went well. Keep posting pics! luv katie :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...